Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Zoo Trip

Ola bloggers

Today we went to the zoo and learnt lots of interesting facts and today we are going to tell what interesting fact we did.When we went there this person john told us all the things about the animal he told that when you ever see a bird don't touch don't scream or shout out loud because it might get scared and run away we also learnt about new Zealand native birds we saw lots of native birds.when ever you see a animal.When we went down to see the seal the one of the seal where siting in the rocks and the other seal was swimming and everyone liked it.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hadiya, my name is Aja-Marie and I go to Waima Kura. I really enjoyed your blog post because it was about the zoo, and I am sure that everyone loved the trip. The zoo is a fun place and you can see the different types of animals and species of birds.
    I hope you visit my blog sometime to check out my posts:
    http://wsajamariep.blogspot.co.nz/
    Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete