Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

be funky

Be Funky


Kia orana blogging world


I have been learning about be Funky. Be funky is a cool website and on the website you can make your own photo and  there is also cool stuff to do is like go on  tools and change your photo.I have designed my photo in to a super hero.


I found challenging  to create a Super hero.Also there was other pictures that we could use and designate.Be Funky is also a good website because you can also upload a picture. Or you can search for a good  picture and you should not look for a proprieties picture.But if it doesn't work you can go to your drive and look for a picture.








4 comments:

  1. Hello Hadiya here is a screencastify to my feedback on this blog post.Have fun blogging. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3AoJZCT9kn4cjBGaVNoZlVQa1U/view

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hadiya I like your blog post also have fun at blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good hadiya I have all ready learned something for Amir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hadiya, my name is Aja-Marie and I go to Waima School. I really like how you were being funny and silly and funky. It would be so fun to be there, and I wish we did that. Maybe you can visit my blog and comment. http://wsajamariep.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog Later

    ReplyDelete