Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Summer Learning Journey Practice - Activity One

Today I'm going to talk about my favorite country. My favorite is Canada because it is the second largest  country in the world and it is 9.98 million square kilometers.In that world there is 35.9 million people.
There are two official languages in Canada and they are - English and French.There national sport is ice hockey,lacrosse,American football,soccer,basketball.There is some people that live but there are from different country's and they are - white people,Asian,Aboriginal,Black,Latin American,
other.Canada is the best place for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hadiya,

    It sounds like you have done a lot of research on Canada. I really liked learning that one of Canada's national sports is lacrosse. I only just found out about lacrosse recently, so I am interested to see if it soon becomes a national sport in New Zealand. I would love to try lacrosse, what Canadian national sport would you love to play?

    I am looking forward to hearing about more amazing facts you find on your adventures with the Summer Learning Journey.

    Have a lovely day,
    Megan from the Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete